Grand Sierra Resort and Casino Spa Lead Agent in Reno, Nevada
*ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES : *
- Train all hosts/hostesses on SOPs, develop and monitor host/hostess progress and review weekly with management.
- Lead by example and set the highest standards for all hosts/hostesses.
- Be a constant resource for all host/hostesses to go to for questions/advise
- Monitor and assist with the scheduling for all hosts/hostesses
- Listen and respond to guest inquiries using a positive, clear speaking voice. Answer questions and offer assistance to provide guest satisfaction. Relay accurate information to guests regarding hours of operation, Hotel services, directions to local attractions or function rooms, car rentals, airline shuttle service, etc.
- Ensure that all guests are on time for their treatments by communicating where to wait and by locating them throughout the spa prior to their service.
- Follow through on guest requests and needs completing all necessary communications.
- Ability to stand and exert well-paced mobility for up to 8 hours in length.
- Assist treatment staff with spa treatment preparation and clean up as needed.
- Monitor guests’ safety and comfort while using the spa and pool facilities.
- Work with entire Spa & Activities team to achieve and maintain harmony, productivity and a positive environment.
- Ability to deal with customers and team members in a tactful and respectful manner.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Must have a track record of performing each essential responsibility satisfactorily
- Be able toprovide clear direction, instruction and guidance to guests
- Must be able to listen and respond to guest inquiries in a positive and professional manner
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Minimum 1 years of experience in Spa operations preferred
- Any combination of education, training, or experience listed that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Interpersonal skills to productively deal with business contacts and team members at all levels of the company
- Possess a strong attention to detail and engaging presentation skills
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, staff, clients, and general public.
- Ability to accurately add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure and calculate figures and amounts
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
- Ability to interpret and follow through on a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
- Excellent time management, problem solving and organizational skills are a must.
Age Requirement: Must be 21 years or Over
# of openings: 1